Friday, January 14, 2011

23rd WFOP is the Official Social Action Kickoff for Omega Psi Phi 100th

We are proud to be a part of the 100th Anniversary of the founding of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. The Omegas have been strong supporters of WFOP from the very inception. While WFOP is a coalition of many organizations, churches and individuals, their support has been vital to the ongoing success of this effort. We salute the Men of Omega and thank them for the service they have provided to this cause and many other worthy endeavors to uplift our community.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you men of Omega Psi Phi.
My father George Woods, one of your brothers made his transition (died) on 12/5/10.

I will be participating in my 1st We Feed Our People at MLK on Mondy in his honor.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your (our) loss. We look forward to your participation and the continuation of your father's legacy of service to our community.

Anonymous said...

The cops were NOT making it easy for folks to donate, BTW. I have a backseat's worth of clean, neat, and quality items of clothing that I couldn't drop off, as the police blocked the streets leading to the library, parking on the street was unavailable, and garages were asking 8/15/18 dollars a pop. Taking the subway or a bus with the amount of items I have was not feasible. Is there a location I can drop my offerings off at, say, Tuesday, January 18 or later in the week? Thanks.

AKAjennjie said...

This is my 2nd year helping and I enjoyed it. My young niece and sister came in the afternoon and helped with the preparation. She asked could she come with me next year. I have pictures from the event. Where can i sent them to?